Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    onthethego Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2012, 07:15 AM
    My son is 42 and has disrespected me 30 years
    My son made a verbal contract with me if I helped him with his children I was on call 24/7 for 12 years the verbal contract was he would buy me a condon when He got his business the business flurished because of all the time I gave raising his family and he is not keeping his word
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 16, 2012, 07:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by onthethego View Post
    My son made a verbal contract with me if I helped him with his children I was on call 24/7 for 12 years the verbal contract was he would buy me a condon when He got his buisness the buisness flurished because of all the time I gave raising his family and he is not keeping his word
    Goes to show you verbal contracts aren't worth the paper they are printed on...

You can try and sue... but you have to prove what the agreement was.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My fianc? Disrespected me! [ 3 Answers ]

My fiancé told me **** You, 3 times! We had a big fight! I felt really mad and disrespected! Lately we have been fighting a lot! It's been 3 days and he hasn't called or text! We have so many things planned for our wedding that don't know what to do! I love him so much! We have been together for...

3 Years Old Son [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I need to ask I have a son turning 3 in May 2011. He does not respond to sound but when he was much youger he can actually respond to sound and can call out some simple words. But for now he can only say out mama, papa and some other words but not responding to me calling him or to sounds. ...

For my 2 years old son [ 1 Answers ]

Hi by the way I have a 2 years old son left in the phillipi:confusednes with my husband I want to bring my son here just for vacation for a couple months and go back in Philippines again my question is did I have to apply for tourist visa for my him even that his my son and his still minor? What...

Didn't follow the NO CONTACT RULE! She led me on! I feel so disrespected! [ 52 Answers ]

Now that you have a little background... heres what happen recently. 2 weeks after I broke up with her. As time goes by Im fine... finally realizing that I need to accept the situation and move on. Well I didn't I kept believing in a "false hope" that things can work out. So I broke the "NO...

View more questions Search