Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ramos0506 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2012, 10:04 PM
    9 month old with 103+ fever
    I took him to a clinic earlier this afternoon. They took a strep test it was negative his ear's were good. The doctor said it was probley viral. Should I take him the emergency room?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 15, 2012, 10:08 PM
    Are you alternating tylenol and motrin every 3 hours? If so, yes, take him to the ER.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fever with a 5 month old baby [ 3 Answers ]

What can I do to sooth a 5 month old baby with fever?

8 month old, high fever, and won't eat! [ 3 Answers ]

My 8 month old daughter has had a high fever for 2 days. I can keep it around 99.5 with tylenol. She won't eat or drink. She won't move or smile. I have tried giving her fluids and she won't drink. I am concerned. Should I take her in?

8 month baby having fever from 2 days [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My baby is 8 month old and she is having fever from last 2 days, we have given her Tylanol on alternate 4-5 hours, it reduces after giving medicine, but again back after some time. I asked Pediatration but she did not give any satisfied answer and were asking to come in emergency service,...

9 month old slight fever [ 2 Answers ]

My 9 month old has a fever of 100.6. he's not throwing up or sleeping all day, but I'm worried it could be a virus or flu. His nose is running but he's still pretty active. Should I worry?

9 month old son has had fever for 2 days [ 8 Answers ]

Hi... I have a question about my son. He is 9 months old. He has been running a temp of 99-101.6 for 2 days. He is teething. He has his 8 teeth already. His back molars are coming in. He is drooling, chewing, fingers in month and very unhappy. He has been playing, eating, and laughing. This...

View more questions Search