Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smiley100 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2012, 04:12 PM
    Should I stick to a dance career?
    Hi I'm new here and recently I just been wondering if I should stick to a dance career or should I just move on?I want to grow up become a dancer.. ever since I was a little girl I've always been dancing, maybe not in a dance studio but basically anywhere else, dancing is something that comes really naturally to me and I got to say its honestly easy and I deeply enjoy it. All my friends tell me I'm really good but I'm just too shy to perform in front of others.. and that's what keeps holding me back. I'm always saying to myself I'm going to get there, I'm going to make it, but somehow I just keep holding back.I know I can make it far I have faith in myself but I guess I'm just afraid what others may think or say.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I use self-stick primer on existing peel & stick tiles? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to put some new peel and stick tile down over the existing peel & stick tiles that's already there. The guy at Lowe's advised me to use Henry Bond Enhancer but the directions on the back doesn't say if this could be used on tile. Please help me.

How much do u get paid for a career in dance [ 2 Answers ]

How much do u get paid for a career in dance

Is dance a good career? [ 10 Answers ]

Im 18 years old, I graduated this year from high school and Im planning to go to college in January the thing is that I'm having a problem with choosing a career, I want to know if the dance career is good? I don't have much experience I just took one year of dance in my senior year and that helped...

Why won't peel and stick tile stick to plywood? [ 2 Answers ]

Why can't we get the peel and stick floor tile to stick to plywood? We tried the primer and adhiesive and a few other things.. nothing works. Is it likely we may have to buy something such as very very thin wood that looks like paneling, I can't remember the name, to cover the floor in and lay it...

Is teaching dance a fruitful career? [ 6 Answers ]

Want to teach dance but I don't want to be scrapping for money for the rest of my life. Thoughts?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.