Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prissyp78 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2012, 01:15 PM
    High school transcripts
    I attended a private school in NYS that is now closed. How wld I obtain transcripts?

Check out some similar questions!

Where to get transcripts from a closed high school in dallas tx? [ 0 Answers ]

Im getting ready to attend college and they are asking for my high school transcripts. But my school closed in 2009... what do i do...

Is a Junior in high school dating a freshman in high school odd? Or weird? [ 28 Answers ]

I mean my motto or what I said was 2 yrs was my max! But I've always gotten older girls if not same age girls. Or I was older by like a couple months. But this freshman in particular stuck out and I took the chance and we have been dating for a month. She will be 15 while I'm still 16 so its not 2...

How to get high school transcripts from a closed school in arlingon Texas tx [ 5 Answers ]

How do I get my high school transcripts from a closed school The school was James Bowie Highscool in Arlington Texas??

School transcripts [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a way to find my school transcripts for a business school closed back in the 80s.

Would a senior guy in high school go out with a sophomore girl in high school? [ 7 Answers ]

I am a sophomore in high school and I like this senior guy in my school. Last year I went out with this guy who was my age and he was way to imature for me, and wasn't looking for a real relationship, it somethimes seemed to be a friends with benefits thing then a relationship, all he ever wanted...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.