Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

May 30, 2012, 08:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Does this mean we will be hosting a baby shower for your wife in a few months?
    NO!

I have 6 already... and have successfully coaxed 2 of them into living somewhere else. Next on the list is the one who will be a High School Senior next year: Trying to convince her to join a convent.

... then just 3 more to go before I leave the grid. Before I go, though, I'll tell the kids:

"If you need anything, feel free to call.... your Grandmother"
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jun 13, 2012, 06:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Does this mean we will be hosting a baby shower for your wife in a few months?
    No.
    6 is enough for now :)

Thank you, all of you, for your supportive comments.

26 days now. I'm remembering how I felt when I had been married for 26 days.

As of today I've been married 8278 days. I'm looking forward to when I can say that I have not smoked a cigarette for 8278 days.

Interesting that I've also, by "accident", also cut down on the diet sodas that I drink per day. I've not tried to cut down, but have found that when I'm not smoking, I don't crave the drinking pop... so I've cut my diet pops per day to half of what I was drinking... which put me through a headache trend for a week, but no problems now.

Finding that I'm craving fruits and veggies more too...
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 13, 2012, 06:34 AM
    Aspertame/sucralose is the devil.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Quit Claim Question - Husband quit claiming to wife? (no divorce) [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm in the process of finding out how to proceed with a quit claim on a piece of residential property that I purchased in my name only, but after I married my husband. We live in GA (and in the house in question). My understanding is that since I purchased the house after we married, and...

Can your boss assume you quit when you did not quit? [ 8 Answers ]

I have been sick the last few weeks, with a major illness, and one of my bosses has not seen me work for 3 weeks due to me being in high school. I only work 1 day every 2 weeks. My Boss assumed I had quit when in reality I had not quit. Is this legal?

Should I quit? [ 7 Answers ]

Sorry, this is a bit of a long situation to explain... Some of you may remember my story, but I started dating this guy in late February and he broke things off with me in mid May, right before I left school for the summer, for various reasons, all which can be summarized into the fact that he...

Should I take emergency leave of absence and then quit or just quit immediately? [ 4 Answers ]

I have to leave job for which I did not have time to notify my employer 2 weeks before I quit. My planes changed so fast. I have to quit immediately, but I I still have my shift schedule for tomorrow. I work at Starbucks as barista. Should I make call and tell them that my car broke and cannot come...

View more questions Search