Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nygirl175 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2012, 10:27 AM
    Will your air conditioning run if your furnace is turned off
    I was told that I had a carbon monoxide leak so they turned my the gas to my furnace off. Will my ac still work in the mean time?
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2012, 06:41 PM
    Yes, if everything else is in working order

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does my outside unit fan on my air conditioning run backwards [ 5 Answers ]

I changed my capacitor a few months ago because my outside unit fan was slow to come on. I hooked everything back like I had found it and the fan would come on. It was very hot today and I noticed that my air conditioning wasn't getting the house cool. I weny outside and discovered that my outside...

Air conditioning continues to run/not cooling what could be possible causes? [ 1 Answers ]

My air conditioner continues to run but is not cooling the house. What could be the problem?

Two-zone EWC-ST-2D gas hot air and air conditioning furnace [ 0 Answers ]

I have a two-zone EWC-ST-2D gas hot air and air conditioning furnace. With two RITETEMP 8050 thermostat controls mail level and the other is upstairs. Is the C wire the other side of the 24VAC heating transformer because the 8050 can run on 24VAC series power. 24VAC ONLY. Power for the...

New Furnace and Air Conditioning [ 6 Answers ]

We are looking for a new furnace and air conditioner. We have received a good price for a Keeprite, Model C9MPD075 gas furnace And air conditioning mode N4A324AKA, R41DA compressor and A coil 13 see efficiency? Has anyone heard of these?

Heating and Air-Conditioning run at the same time [ 1 Answers ]

We have lived here four years, so do not know the age of the unit. Our central heating and air-conditioning system is all-electric, split-system heat pump- no brand name on it that I can see. It is winter, and I just noticed today that the compressor outside is running at the same time the heat...

View more questions Search