Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jbskites Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2012, 06:02 AM
    I have a house in Florida and Brazil how can
    I have a house in Florida and one in Brazil I need both phones to be working all the time year round. How do I do this with vonage?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 15, 2012, 06:19 AM
    I suggest you call vonage, absolutely the best way of finding out!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Insulation, how much and where to install for Florida house [ 5 Answers ]

House was built in 1944. No insulation in the in between joist. Celing-drywall/air/plywood-on the top covered with tar. Can I put insulation on the top of the plywood and what thickness/R-number.

Need deed for house in clearwater Florida [ 1 Answers ]

Bought house 1 year ago but never got deed. How do I get one now?

House Title in husbands name, Florida [ 6 Answers ]

Married 11 yrs. In Florida, how is the house "distributed" between us in a divorce? He had the house 5 yrs before we were married. Only his name is on the title. Florida is "equitable distribution" state. It is paid for, with exception of Home Equity Loan of $30K. Do I have any rights...

Florida - Exboyfriend won't move out of my house [ 1 Answers ]

I own a house in Florida and temporarily left to work on a temporary contract in another state. The mortgage is in my name, and all mortgage payments were made by me without assistance by him since 2001. We have a daughter together who has always been under my care, without little financial...

Replumbing a Florida Slab house [ 3 Answers ]

Tom, When running new water lines in a single family, slab, Florida house, do you go through the attic? Or chop up all that concrete? If you go through the attic, do you insulate the cpvc to prevent condensation drips from leaking on your ceilings? Can you just strap the pipe over the...

View more questions Search