Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cece99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2012, 08:32 PM
    Can I swim after a week of cartilages please be honest! Because I really want to go
    Heyy Umm I want to get a catilage on my ear Friday and next Friday we are going to schlitterbahn is it OK to swim? After a week
    Please be honest don't lie!

Check out some similar questions!

Sink Or swim [ 78 Answers ]

Guys, Read many of the posts on this site and some are inspirational and give you a sense of your not alone so thanks, My question is this.. Having spent 8 months with my girlfriend I lied about staying overnight in hospital rather than a day visit, I did it to get attention from her but she...

Do all fish swim upstream? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there, I'm doing research on eccentrics and have heard that all fish swim upsteam, and not with the natural flow. Is this correct? Taniarts

Baby swim [ 2 Answers ]

What age could you take baby swimming?Is it best to wait till they have had all their injections?:confused:

Embarrassed to swim [ 5 Answers ]

I've loved swimming ever since I was little. I've had a wide number of weight problems and emotional problems and am currently 5'3" and 257 lbs. I decided to start an exercise program and joined the local YMCA a few days ago. I bought a swimsuit, swimcap, goggles, lock, etc. I'm ready to begin. The...

New swim suit. [ 3 Answers ]

I've looked many places for a new bikini. I've seen things I like but nothing that I totally love. So if anyone finds a good site please let me know. To help you out here are a few details: last year my suit was light blue so I can't wear anything that color, I would prefer a top that has a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.