Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pie812 Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2012, 07:29 PM
    Trouble concentrating in general
    When I was younger I was told I have ADD. I feel it's true, I can barely concentrate. My mind's always racing a million thoughts at once, I mean I am depressed and it's because of work, and a lot of family issues and now it's effecting my relationship but would that effect my concentration? I feel like when I'm reading something I can't just focus. What can help me relax and focus? I eventually want to go back to school and don't feel I have the confidence...

Check out some similar questions!

Having trouble concentrating? [ 2 Answers ]

I was doing hw yesturday and the hw had to do with math. The math was simple all I had to do was find an estimation of a problem. But for some reason I could not concentrate or something. I looked at the problem for a long time but then I started to get sleepy and I wanted to know is this normal?...

How do I get on well with people, in general without meaning to cause any trouble? [ 5 Answers ]

Evening Answers, I've just recently ended a lot of 'toxic friendships', so to speak with some girls named- Heather Eddy Kate However, I'm a 22-year-old young man who's told that I'm not aware of the difficulties of the outside world as we perceive it to be. I have a very strange, yet...

Not concentrating on studies [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm a 16yr old boy.I m good in studies.everyone says that my mind is sharp and I also know that but when I sit to study I can't concentrate.is this happens due to girlfriend or friend or something else.please help me out from it.

The reversing entry in the general journal and posting it to the general ledger [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I need to know How I can post reversing etry in to the general ledger ? For example if I have The business last paid a water bill in May, which was for 3 months of water expense up to the end of April. The additional accrual entry for water expense for the last two months is $2,290. And I...

Difficulty in concentrating [ 3 Answers ]

I think I have social anxiety. At home, I would be myself. Outside, especially school, I'm always anxious. I always have this shortness of breath feeling, like, even though h'm breathing, I'm not getting enough air. I find my chest very tense and my head always feel out of order. I'm always...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.