Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beeclean Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2012, 03:13 PM
    How to charge for cleaning a car dealership
    We are being asked to clean a very large car dealership in orange county New York. It needs to be deep cleaned, We are to bring our own equiptment, and cleaners. No waxing of floors just normal things, trash bags, dust, vacuum, 4 bathrooms, waiting area, main glass doors, cobb webbs, showroom floor to be dusted and mopped.offices and desks to be dusted and vacuumed. Is there a square footage price to go by or an easy way to estimate?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 14, 2012, 04:11 PM
    From your years of experience, when you did your walk though,m were you not estimating man hours to do the different areas..

Also is this a one time thing, or a weekly or monthly cleaning ?
    beeclean Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2012, 04:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    From your years of experience, when you did your walk though,m were you not estimating man hours to do the different areas..

Also is this a one time thing, or a weekly or monthly cleaning ?

Yes, I guesstimated about 4 people 8 hours to do initial clean. Monthly cleaning, they had a 3 person team 4x a week, they weren't happy with them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long should I charge my car battery when I jump charge from another car? [ 2 Answers ]

I left my car door open all night & now the battery is dead. I jumped started the car with another car and want to know how long I have to wait until I can safely use the car.

How do I do a Bid for cleaning a car dealership without the sq footagehip [ 1 Answers ]

I am doing a bid on 2 dealerships (car) I don't know the sq feet. What I do know is it takes 9 man hours a night for 6 days a week. Been in cleaning business for 25 years. They are supplying the cleaning products and all toilet paper etc. I supply the equipment and rags and cleaning tools.

Is it legal for a car dealership to take back my car without me knowing? [ 21 Answers ]

Is it legal or ilegal for the car dealership to take back my car that I thought was financed without any notice? Isn't the banks supposed to be the one to repo the car if that's the case? And is the car suppose to be in a tow yard and not at the dealership if it was in fact a repossession>

How to charge for cleaning a car dealership [ 8 Answers ]

My brother and I are starting a commercial cleaning business and there is a car dealership that is wanting us to drop by with what services we provide and what the charges are for the service. We are wanting to know how should we calculate the charges? Any help will be appreciated. Thank...

What is the going rate for cleaning a car dealership by the square foot [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a cleaning service and I want to know the going rate for cleaning a car dealership by the square foot. What is the going rate for cleaning a car dealership in the southeastern Pennsylvania area at 1700 square feet?

View more questions Search