Just hooked up hot tub don't seem to have any power
    Hot tub don't seem to have any power shouldn't something come on
    Dr_Spa Posts: 101, Reputation: 13

May 15, 2012, 06:38 AM
    Probably.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 15, 2012, 07:32 AM
    How did you run power? Checked it? Breaker on? GFCI?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hot tub won't power up [ 1 Answers ]

Used tub that I got from my parents. Electrician wired it using existing 30A GFCI breker in main panel (parents ran tub with 30A GFCI as well) Breaker trips once tub at temp and jets on for 30 secs or so. Trips breaker only, not GFCI. Spoke to hot tub stores and electrical supply house....

Power for my hot tub [ 2 Answers ]

I am installing hot tub that requires 240 volts I know pump and heater works as I just had it serviced I have 240 running from my panel box using 8/3 wire with 40 amp breaker but my pump or nothing works would it be possible my breaker is no good and how would I test it

Have everything hooked up &have power to the plug in the light kit. [ 3 Answers ]

The reverse switch is engaged. No lights & no fan. It is plugged in female to male color coordiated. I am lost!

Hooked up the wrong thermostat now no power with the right one [ 1 Answers ]

I hooked up a programmable thermostat that was not compatible to my unit I have a heating pump and after I realized that I unhooked it and put my old one back in and now I have no power from my unit fan nor heat my wife is upset please some one help me were cold as well...

Can a washer be hooked into my shower/tub water and drain? [ 2 Answers ]

Just wanted to say I've been reading all the advice you guys give out and I have to say I think I'm in good hands... My question is: I have a spare room on the other side of my bathroom that my wife wants me to make into a laundry room.. I can get to all the plumbing like the showerhead and...

View more questions Search