Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jmcdowell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2012, 09:55 AM
    It was a late 90s movie about worms, a horror movie
    Some people living on a farm and one night the power line fell and the electricity hit the ground and the worms start coming up from the ground
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 14, 2012, 06:45 PM
    From the 70s, but sounds like Squirm
    Alan Smithey Posts: 56, Reputation: 2
    -

Sep 21, 2012, 08:20 AM
    Tremors 1990 is about worms coming up the ground. With Kevin Bacon. Not sure it fits but if you like worms..
    ; )
    JMPricesr1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2013, 04:15 PM
    Squirm (1976)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early 90s or maybe late 80s Ghost horror TV movie with many hauntings [ 6 Answers ]

I still think its an early 90s TV movie, but Im not sure. Anyway it was about a family who moves into a new house wich is haunted by numerous amount of ghosts. One rapes the families father and a dark shadowy figure is seen everywhere. The neighboughs even hear and see the loud screams and flashing...

Late 80s to early 90s movie about worms [ 8 Answers ]

My friend and I are trying to remember the title of a movie we saw in the late 80s or early 90s about a family in the future (very suburban, Leave it to Beaver feeling). But the movie is very bizarre. A few scenes I recall - the mother slicing up some big ugly worm thing like bologna to eat as a...

Horror movie from the late 80s to mid 90s [ 0 Answers ]

Ok now this movie I seen just once when I was a kid .I remember there was a guy in this movie he was a scientist or doctor of some sort .In his house he was creating monters of some kind from human ashes. There was a secret hatch in his kitchen beneath the refrigerator where these monsters were...

Trying to remember a horror movie from the late 80s/early 90s [ 3 Answers ]

This is a movie I've only seen the trailer for, not the entire thing. I remember seeing it as the preview of something I rented as a teen and I always wanted to watch it but I can't remember the title. It's about teenagers out in the woods who are filming a movie (maybe a horror movie, maybe...

View more questions Search