Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alfreida Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2007, 05:13 PM
    Advantage or Benefit of S-Corporation for a Truck Driver
    What are the benefits of a S-Corporation for Truck Driver, who owns his truck.
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Feb 25, 2007, 12:40 AM
    Too complex for a forum like this. I could write a 10,000 word article and not cover everything.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Processing speed advantage by views [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Is there any advantage in processing speed of instructions by using views wrt tables??

Taking advantage or what? [ 10 Answers ]

So I got this job a little over 3 months ago through a temp agency, when I interviewed they said I would be a receptionist/ admin assist. I do NOT do any reception or admin assist. I am in the shipping dept. handling mail and shipping and receiving. When I started working they offered me $13, which...

How do I use Back Taxes to my advantage? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, My name is Curtis and I live in Michigan. My two brothers and I are starting a partnership to buy houses cheap and flip them for profit. We know there is a way to pick up houses with back taxes on them for cheap. However, none of us have experience doing this. I was wondering if you...

Cd Rom, Cd driver, Cd writer driver [ 1 Answers ]

I have never had any problems with this before. I used to be able to save data, music, pictures and etc on my cd writer. I tried saving some pictures that I have recently gathered with our new baby and while my wife was pregnant. So I tried everything. The writer does not do anything. Does...

How to locate and take advantage of opprtunities around me? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a big problem. People who are less educated than me, those who don't work as hard as me, those who are not as devoted as me grow and make progress. But I always lag behind. This surprises not only me but to my friends and relatives too. Sometimes I even become a laughing stock or a person to...

View more questions Search