Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    albrechjj Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2012, 02:20 AM
    Overseas loan
    I apply for a loan with a company with the name rsbloancompany is this company for real please I don't want to make a mistake
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 14, 2012, 07:13 AM
    If they asked you to pay money up front to get a loan, it is most likely a scam.

You can not tell from a name, there are and may be many companies by that name. That is how scam companies work, they use vague names or names the same as other business.

What is the address of this company, what street and country are they from?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If moved overseas in the military can you stop your car loan [ 4 Answers ]

I am PCSing to Germany and was wondering if I could give the car back to the loan company? I have been paying on the car for over two years now and can not take it to Germany.

Tax Benefit on Overseas Home Loan [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am Indian citizen and currently on working in USA on work visa. I have recently purchased a first residential property in my home country India. I have taken Home loan from Bank in India. I am paying monthly EMI’s on that loan using my NRI account. Question? Can I avail tax benefit on...

EIN number - Form 8109 - Overseas loan from parents [ 1 Answers ]

I have a loan from my parents overseas and my accountant told me that my parents are obligated to pay 10% of the interest earning to IRS by filling form 8109 annually. But in order to file that, I was told that I need to get an EIN number for myself, and another one for my parents... here I am...

View more questions Search