Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    snt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2012, 11:01 PM
    How to get a job for working visa in uk as a dependent
    Hello!
    I am planning to come to do my postgraduate studies in London in SEPT 2012 (for 1 year). I am accompanied with my husband and son. My husband is an Accountant( CIMA qualified).
    As a dependent he will get a working visa for 1 year. I want to know whether he can find a job before coming to UK? Is it possible to find a job in the relevant field and what will be the IELTS requirement?

Please help me.

snt

Check out some similar questions!

Can my Spouse on Dependent VISA find a Job in UK? [ 8 Answers ]

I am working in UK on a Work Permit of 1 year only :( I am looking forward for the extension of this VISA... somehow... (any help in this regard will be highly appreciated) M planning to get my spouse here on Dependent VISA, he is a MBA- Marketing and doing extremelly well in India.. But I...

I have student visa with my dependent for UK, can my dependent work full time [ 1 Answers ]

I have student visa with my dependent for UK, can my dependent work full time?

Company filed H1B visa for me and planning to fly,what about dependent VISA process [ 1 Answers ]

Company filed H1B visa for me. After that I got married and now planning to send to U.S.. What about the process of dependent visa can any one explain this is 1st time I am to U.S. 1) What are the precautions I need to take? 2) For dependent how much percentage they will deduct as tax?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.