Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bill169111 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2012, 09:22 PM
    Is it OK for a guy to wear panties ?
    I'm completely straight but find certain styles of women's panties way more comfortable than men's. My wife doesn't mind as long as they aren't too feminine looking which I totally agree with. Sometimes I feel weird but just press on, wearing them and feeling better than if I wasn't.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 13, 2012, 09:25 PM
    Besides your wife who knows ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Do you like wear indian ethnic wear dress? [ 3 Answers ]

I belong to India and only follow latest Indian tradition fashion.

A couple of days ago I had sex, the guy didn't wear a condom at first but then put on [ 2 Answers ]

A couple of days ago I had sex, the guy didn't wear a condom at first but then put one on. I forgot to take my birth control that day. But took both pills the next day. My nipples are sore. Not a throbbing pain or anything. Jus when I touch them. I'm supposed to start my period next weekend. Can...

Black Panties [ 2 Answers ]

Anna had lost her husband almost four years ago. Her Daughter was constantly calling her and urging her to get back into the World. Finally, Anna said she'd go out, but didn't know anyone. Her daughter immediately replied, 'Mom! I have someone for you To meet.' Well, it was an immediate...

Young daughter refuses to wear panties [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 5 year old daughter. She refuses to wear panties. It started when she was 3. Every time I ask her to wear them she goes into a huge fit and cries for at least 15 minutes or more if I make her keep them on. She says they hurt her, but I am not sure if she is just saying that to not wear...

View more questions Search