Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Christine Teale Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2012, 07:59 PM
    Ss oriana passenger list
    I would like to enquire the date when the ss Oriana left Southampton in 1963 for a voyage to Australia via Colombo? My eldest son, then a baby, and I travelled on the voyage as far as Colombo.
    Pauldot Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2013, 09:06 PM
    Hi I was on that trip as a 15 yr old. We left Sydney 7th January 1963
    Roger Jarvis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2013, 05:01 AM
    Hi,

I served on the Oriana, first as a deck boy, promoted to Junior Ordinary Seaman, joined 1964 till 1965, doing three world cruises and one far east cruise. Are there any items or documents, crew lists for that time available?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Cruise Ship Oriana Passenger List 1964 [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I am new to this site and I am not sure if this question can be answered or even if I am posting it in the correct category, but here goes... My parents and I emigrated from Sydney, Australia in June 1964 on the (original) cruise ship Oriana bound for the United States. My mother...

Oriana 1 passenger lists [ 8 Answers ]

Hi all, I am trying to find the passenger lists for the Oriana between 1963 and 1966. We travelled to and from Australia at those dates, (I think). Is there any place I can look? Thank you, Keith Powell

List of songs in The Client List [ 4 Answers ]

Looking for a list of songs played in the movie The Client List

Where can I find the cruise ship ss oronsay 1968 passenger list? [ 0 Answers ]

I would like to find the passenger list for the 1968 cruise liner ss.oronsay departed from england in 1968 and destined for auckland, new zealand in 1968 that same year

View more questions Search