Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chris100184 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2012, 01:01 PM
    I've burned myself with boiling water, will painkillers ease pain
    I've burned myself with boiling water, will painkillers ease pain? Please tell me fast it hurts like hell!
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

May 13, 2012, 01:25 PM
    Obviously I don't know how extensive your burn but I would suggest a trip to the ER or Urgent Care in your area. Burn injuries can result in deeper injury that you cannot see on the surface.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking to ease the pain of searching every card. [ 0 Answers ]

We have several boxes of baseball cards and we are pricing one by one,is there a site that could take a scan and identify cards and price them?

How would the boiling and freezing points of distilled water and sea water compare? [ 1 Answers ]

How would the boiling and freezing points of distilled water and sea water compare?

Air ease ultra sx 90 draft inducer fills with water [ 1 Answers ]

I have air ease ultra sx 90 furnace the air inducer fills with water and will not reach starting speed. I must remove a drain plug and let water run out before it will start.

Water boiling [ 1 Answers ]

When a water system becomes contaminated with microbes, people are urged to boil their water before drinking it. Describe for me the effect that heating the water has on the proteins of the microbes and explain how this will make the water safe?

How to ease a pain [ 1 Answers ]

My son hates me. He treats very bad although we talk almost never. I know I made many mistakes, but I also know I've done a great deal for him. I feel a terrible pain, how can I ease this pain?

View more questions Search