Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JoniBell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2012, 09:27 AM
    Please help identify this stone? Crystal, shining, clear almost diamond like.
    It's rather large and heavy.. It looks like a diamond but I know it's not lol. It's clear and shining, very pretty, I'll attach a picture
    Thank you in advance!
    Crystal shining, clear almost diamond like some cloudy formations in the middle
    Having a hard time adding an attatchment.. I'll add one on a separate form.

Thank you!
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 13, 2012, 09:31 AM
    If you had a Long/shortwave Ultraviolet Light, you could see if it flouresses, If it doesn't, it's not a diamond.
    A Pawn Shop or Jeweler may do a Quick test for you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Our pool never registers chorline,but is always crystal clear? [ 1 Answers ]

Automatic chorlinater, put shock in, and the water never tests for chorline. The water is always crystal clear and algae free. Why does it not show that there is chorline in the water? This has been happening for the past couple of years now?

Can you identify a black and red insect with 6 legs and a diamond pattern [ 1 Answers ]

The red and black insects have invaded the garden and are mating and crawling everywhere.

Identify this rock/crystal? [ 22 Answers ]

Very fragile, will break if dropped, or even bent slightly, discovered a 1 inch thick, over 50 inches long sheet of this buried, and STUCK to the dirt of a hill in California. Shiny if you cannot notice on and almost has stuff like crystal bars sticking up out of it. IMAGE:...

View more questions Search