Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lil_pea07 Posts: 75, Reputation: 6

Feb 24, 2007, 04:11 PM
    Cant get over the nervousness
    I took my drivers test today and failed. ( I am a good driver outside of the dmv... I promise). I was so nervous that I could not focus on what I was doing. :( I wasn't comfortable with who I was with and couldn't get my mind off thinking about what the test lady was thinking and just totally missed the stop sign. Any advice on how I could not be so nervous and be able to focus better the next time?
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Feb 24, 2007, 05:00 PM
    You need to RELAX! Take a few deep breaths. Then, take it from there...
    Make sure you are well prepared before you even go do the test. You should be less nervous. Yet, you said you are a good driver, so this might not apply.

Concerning the lady you were with, it happens not to be comfortable with but you couldn't do anything about it. Just forget it! Next time, you'll be with a person you'll be more comfortable with (hope it won't be her again :)). ONLY focus on what you are doing, never mind what they might be thinking!!

If you'll pass the test, you'll know everything was OK! ;)

Good luck!
    lil_pea07 Posts: 75, Reputation: 6

Feb 24, 2007, 06:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kristynn
    You need to RELAX! Take a few deep breaths. Then, take it from there...
    Make sure you are well prepared before you even go do the test. You should be less nervous. Yet, you said you are a good driver, so this might not apply.

Concerning the lady you were with, it happens not to be comfortable with but you couldn't do anything about it. Just forget it! Next time, you'll be with a person you'll be more comfortable with (hope it won't be her again :)). ONLY focus on what you are doing, never mind what they might be thinking!!!

If you'll pass the test, you'll know everything was OK! ;)

Good luck!
    Thanks for the help as soon as I get a chance il try again and yes, hopefully I get someone else:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Nervousness [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I have this problem with my shyness which I can't get rid off. I always have this feeling of nervousness with my body heating up and my stomach having butterflies. Even when I'm alone just sitting in front of te computer I get this feeling; maybe because I wanted to talk to this girl on msn...

View more questions Search