Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davidgray2012 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2012, 01:35 AM
    Help for my Friend: Accused of Shoplifitng
    My friend, a school teacher, was caught by security with a newspaper (60p), and a wrist watch (10£), unmindfuly, as he is suffering form depression for the last 5 years. He has explained to the security and told them that he will pay for the items plus any fine. But they called police and recorded the matter and left him to go as my friend explained that the situtation was done unmindfully as he was taking care of small 2 (under 6) children while shopping. They insulted and harassed in front of the children, that made the children panicked when came back home, and still haunting them.
    But after a month he received a letter from Sherriff court asking him to pay a fiscal fine (100£), which he did. This has not been recorded as conviction.
    But the incident has been recorded in the Scottish Criminal History System and will be there for 2 years (until 2014).
    But the difficulty is that he is to apply for ILR in 2013, and he is worrying and much in ill-health condition thinking what should he do. Will this stop him to get the ILR approved and what is the consequences in the future? The poor guy needs help as he is a good person, a school teacher, with good character: always helping others, donord to charity (worth 100£ per year), and organ donor.
    Any advice for him will be appreciated.

Check out some similar questions!

My friend accused me of liking her (both girls). [ 3 Answers ]

And now I don't know what to do! I've denied it so far but truth is I do and I understand that some of the things I've done could have given her that impression. She said that she'd still be my friend, however I know she's just saying that so I'll say that I do because I know that she'll ignore...

Accused friend lost custody in Utah [ 5 Answers ]

This started last year around Feb. My ex-boyfriend's daughter was 2 at the time when suddenly his ex-wife started to say he was physically abusing their daughter. She got him on supervised visits, and they had a couple of court dates. During supervised visits they noticed that he was great with his...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.