Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bsone97 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2012, 11:09 PM
    Difficulty in pregnancy
    My wife is not getting pregnant after 1 year of having sex with her. What can I do?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 12, 2012, 11:11 PM
    There's little YOU can do, but communication with YOUR WIFE would be the first thing..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Difficulty walking... [ 0 Answers ]

I'm having issues with my left side. When I lay on that side my hip has a burning sensation. On the left side of my knee there is an area that is sensitive to touch. Just rubbing it hurts. At time my left arm has a dull pain as does my left leg. Also, my left ankle hurts pretty much all the time....

Difficulty in pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

Good day doc. I'm married for 2 years but the years were been together was 5years still we don't have a baby. I just recently had a checkup there's no problem in my womb the doctor said.just want to know if my husband had a problem because sometimes even I romance him still does not...

Wiring difficulty [ 9 Answers ]

I have a junction box in the ceiling that has two separate main wires coming in. One wire has a black and white plus ground. The other has three wires including red, white and black plus ground. One of these wires are connected to a nearbye switched outlet. I am assuming it is the three wire...

Heater difficulty [ 2 Answers ]

Dear Sir: Our landlord just put in a hot water heater, and he fixed our heater. Now we are able to use hot water, and we are getting plenty of good heat. However, we are now experiencing loud noises from the heaters throughout the house. These sounds are within different times day and night,...

Learning Difficulty [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My daughter is 10years. She was born with some problems for which she had to undergo some surgeries as an infant but she is a healthy child. But she cannot cope up with the regular mainsteam education. She has been detained twice with the hope that she will be able to cope but, in vain. She...

View more questions Search