Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cubancaballero Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2012, 07:15 PM
    She say's she don't love me.
    My ex-girl friend mom died, now she say's she don't love me. What do I do, she pushs me away, then sometimes she prays with me, her brothers call me and told me to trust him and give her space, and her father was going to come to the house and live with her.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 12, 2012, 08:16 PM
    She is going to need love and support, during a very hard emotional times.
    jaffeyjoeblaze Posts: 157, Reputation: 16

May 13, 2012, 05:50 AM
    You need to be ready for anything and I mean anything... one day she could be with you, and the next day she may want to leave you... just make sure you are there for her in every possible way during this hard time...
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 13, 2012, 04:45 PM
    She is an ex, but she needs your friendship and support, not a selfish ex. If you cannot give of yourself without being selfish, leave her alone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

F your girl friend is telling her friend that she don't know if she love her boy frie [ 3 Answers ]

F your girl friend is telling her friend that she don't know if she love her boy friend or not,but she don't want to loss him,what is the meaning

My boyfriend is scared to love me because his mom died [ 20 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for 2.5 years. I went to high school with his sister and I didn't meet him until after I graduated. In college, I kept running into him, I met him at a best friends birthday, and then he ended up being my tutor for one of my clases. We were good friends for...

Mom and friend died in one week [ 5 Answers ]

My mother and a very close friend of mine passed away in the same week , 3 weeks ago, I don't know if its normal but I hardly cried(only if I drink do I cry) I get teary eyed but I haven't really cried.. Is this normal.. Not that I want to break down and cry?

View more questions Search