Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    magg442 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2012, 05:47 PM
    Need to find out who wrote a poem
    I have a poem and need to know who and when it was written if someone can help please contact me at [email protected]. Poem goes like this. There is one,And there is only one, On earth there is no other, In heaven a nobel work was done, When god created a mother. Thank you maggie
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 12, 2012, 06:41 PM
    Try a search enigine to get started Let me google that for you I think your quote is a bit different than the original.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find who wrote this poem? [ 1 Answers ]

Are you still there? In the fantasies of a fifteen year old In the dreams of a twenty year old You used to go wherever you wanted to go You used to be whomever you wanted to be Then, where did that you go to? Did you continue where you went Or take a new turn You walk with determination...

Find out who wrote poem? [ 1 Answers ]

Our hearts still ache in sadness, And secret tears still flow, What it meant to lose you, No one will ever know.

How to find who wrote a poem? [ 2 Answers ]

Good Morning... Hello God, I called this morning To talk a little while I need a friend who'll listen To my anxiety and trail. You see, I can't quite make it Through a day just on my own... I need your love to guide me,

Need to find out who wrote this poem. [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to find the title and author of a specific poem but I only know 1 line from the poem. I believe it goes like this, "this is the spring of my content". Contemnt may not be the right word, it may be existence. Please help!

View more questions Search