Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Yourginger Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2012, 03:38 PM
    I just took 11 advil at once..
    What will happen? Please, don't lecture me. I haven't told anyone, I just want to know what might happen. Ok?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 12, 2012, 03:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Yourginger View Post
    What will happen? Please, don't lecture me. I haven't told anyone, I just want to know what might happen. Ok?
    No can't tell anyone they can't lecture you, and you can't dictate what someone can and can't answer... that is part of the site rules you agreed to when you joined this site.
    Awesometool Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2012, 03:51 PM
    An overdose of ibuprofen can cause damage to your stomach or intestines. Use only the smallest amount of Advil needed to get relief from your pain, swelling, or fever.
    Chardel Posts: 93, Reputation: 13

May 12, 2012, 03:51 PM
    If you are lucky you will vomit them back up... if not then you will probably sleep for a while... Probably a good idea to go see a doc when you wake up you may have boxed your kidneys
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 12, 2012, 05:12 PM
    It will make you sick or cause things that will cause you a lot of pain

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What Happens When You Take 13 Advil At Once? [ 21 Answers ]

Hi, I Just took 13 Advil at once, and I am wondering what's going to happen to me. I don't take Advil very often and if I do, I only take one. I also took 9 last night plus something else,I don't now what it was, but nothing really happened. Please do not letcher me, I have heard it before. Thanks...

Tylenol or Advil? [ 11 Answers ]

This morning after work I managed to injure myself because I'm an idiot. I was running and fell. My chin broke my fall. I ended up going to the ER got 5 stitches in my chin, scrapes on both hands and a huge scrape on my knee. They didn't give me any pain meds and I don't like the stronger...

Over the counter advil versus prescription [ 2 Answers ]

Is their any difference between taking a 8mg prescription advil, or 4 200mg over the counter advil tablets

Advil and Cough Syrup [ 1 Answers ]

My ovulation started on the 5-9th of dec my husband and I had sex all through.On Sunday the 10th I was down with a flu the doctor prescribed advil for me and cough syrup.I have been taking it though,I want to know if is okay can it affect me conceiving

View more questions Search