Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bettaibi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2012, 09:29 AM
    Personnel identifacation number en uk
    j'ai été demandé par labour research department de lui envoyé 300 GB.pounds pour avoir un PIN personnel identification number. Je suis en grande doute de ça.
    Malgré que c que LRD est office de source pour PLRSD public relation service department?
    Priére si vous pouvez m'aidez
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 11, 2012, 09:35 AM
    It's a SCAM!!

Ps We're an English language website. (Nous sommes un site web en langue anglaise.)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 11, 2012, 03:09 PM
    You know I could tell from the few words but saw Europe ID and a money payment, knew it was scam no matter what the language

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Personnel Files -- who can see them? [ 4 Answers ]

Can an employee view his/her own file?

Personnel debt vs. My DBA [ 1 Answers ]

I have a personnel dept to a bank. I am wondering if the bank can sue me and come after my business partner. The dept is no way related to the DBA business. My partner is freaking out thinking the bank will sue the business and take all his assists. Any help is much appreciated. Thank you.

Employee Law regarding Salaried personnel [ 2 Answers ]

As an example: A salaried manager is terminated close to the end of the month, legally, should they receive compensation through the end of the month?

Employee access to their personnel files [ 9 Answers ]

Can an employer refuse or restrict access to an employee's personnel file? i.e.. Refuse copies of documents w/in that file.

Navy personnel search ? [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to locate an old friend who is in the Navy. I am not sure where he is located or stationed. Can anyone tell me if there is a website that can do a search of Navy personnel? Any help would be appreciated.

View more questions Search