Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    p1r473 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2012, 03:12 AM
    Please help me name a childhood movie!
    Really desperate for this movie!

Its about some kids (I think maybe 2) go to this big mansion type house. There, they learn all about musical instruments, such as woodwind, bass, and they learn about a quartet

There is a tiny man who I think lived in a box who was from timbukto, who played many instruments, like the harmonica. He eventually stole an instrument from the house

If anyone can name this I will be the happiest person ever

Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

An old movie from childhood [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, so for a while now I've been looking for the title of an old movie. I can only remember a few scenes from said movie, in one of the scenes it's a little frog working with his dad when suddenly these Lobster gangsters come. Then the father tries to fend them off but dies. The next scene is with...

Movie from my childhood [ 1 Answers ]

I don't remember much except it was a young teen maybe and she went on an adventure to restore the colors in her dress, maybe rainbow colors? I was pretty young and only remember it vaguely . If anyone can help

Another movie from my childhood [ 3 Answers ]

Hi experts :) I saw a movie about 30 years ago about what I think was a story centered around A airplane test pilot... They wore trying to fly very high but the lack of oxygen or Freezing kept killing them until the hero menaged to write down on a notepad what was happening before crashing...

A movie from my childhood [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I'm 18 years old and I'm looking for a movie from my childhood (round 6 years or more ago). I don't know the name of the movie and the little that I remember is about building a big watch, which made the time passing by faster than usual. At the end the clock was broken and there was a happy...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.