Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jra917 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2012, 02:00 AM
    Infrequent user of weed urine test
    I smoked last Wednesday night and took a drug test six days later. On Friday of the week that I smoked I passed a take home drug test. In total it was six days between the time I smoked and the time I had to take my pre employment drug test. Am I going to pass the drug screen? I am an infrequent user of marijuana. That was the first time I smoked in 2 months. Also I have 7% body fat.

Check out some similar questions!

Question for DrBill--Infrequent User of Marijuana + Hair Drug Test [ 17 Answers ]

Hi DrBill, I know you've answered this question a couple of times before, but each situation is different, and like most people going in for a hair test, I'm getting slightly paranoid and nervous. I won't bore you with a long intro, so here's the gist of it: I am a very infrequent smoker. ...

Hair Follicle Testing for Infrequent User [ 12 Answers ]

I was given a hair follicle test on 2/10/2011. The most recent time I smoke was the evening of 1/31/2011. It was from a bowl of which I only took about 3 or 4 hits. Before this I had not smoked since Nov 27, 2010 where again I smoke from a bowl just taking 3 or 4 hits. Before this incident I...

Can alchahol stay in urine 16 hours after drinking and be detected in a urine test [ 1 Answers ]

I had 7 drinks I weigh 165lbs 16 hours later received supprise urine test.I drank Detoxify xxtra clean.Will alchahol be detected in urine?

I have to take a urine test but I smoke weed! [ 8 Answers ]

I just started boxing they need these tests done by doctors to see if I'm healthy enough to box I know its not a drug test but will it show up that I've smoked it? Even if that's not what there looking for?? :confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.