Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    craig d Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2012, 08:57 PM
    Find the name of gospel songs
    What is the name of the gospel song that starts with the lyrics, "when that great cloud shall gather and you hear those church bells tone"; the chorus is "you know my body will be there but my soul it will be gone, and i'll be resting in my home, beyond the sky" ?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 10, 2012, 09:27 PM
    I'm guessing it's "When that great crowd shall gather."

I can't find it by Googling. Call or visit the reference desk at your library and ask them for help.
    jackie1974 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2015, 05:03 PM
    Slim & Supreme Angels "farewell and goodbye"

Five Blind Boys " resting in my home". Same song as "farewell and goodbye" by Slim & Supreme Angels

Five Blind Boys " resting in my home". Same song as "farewell and goodbye" by Slim & Supreme Angels

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gospel songs step by step sung by black artists [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a song titled "Step by Step" it was introduced by D. Elbert Dinwiddle in1956. Lyrics are Step by step I'm nearing the kingdom, step by step I'm going home, Jesus will welcome me in the kingdom, step by step around the throne. I have lyrics but I need the sheet music or the song....

Can you help me find out the name and artist of a gospel song [ 1 Answers ]

Some of the lyrics are: in this place is where I find/found god

Find gospel songs with [ 2 Answers ]

I want ti find a song whose Title is something like: I don't feeling at home, at home anymore.

Need To Find Songs.. please Help! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I am looking for the title of two songs that I would love to be able to download. If you know the artist & title that would be great, if you could find someplace I can download it that would be great. The first one I am looking for is toward the end of the movie "Bring It On". I think...

View more questions Search