Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lauren190 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2007, 12:27 PM
    Copper sulfate and barium hydroxide
    Copper (II) sulfate plus Barium Hydroxide yeilds what?
    Evil dead Posts: 116, Reputation: -5

Feb 25, 2007, 12:52 PM
    Cu(II)SO4 + Ba(OH)2 ---> Cu(II)(OH)2 + BaSO4

The valence of barium I'm unsure of. Though to double check, remember OH has a charge of -1 and SO4 has a charge of -2

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Copper pipes to cpvc: still ground the old copper? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there... again... I have two copper stub outs that come into my garage, one the cold water in, which goes to my waterheater, and one hot water out, to the rest of the house, underground (slab construction). I will be re-plumbing my water heater and adding a bathroom from these lines, but I...

Solubility of Calcium Hydroxide [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I am a grade 12 student and this is my first time posting a question here and hope someone can help out. The unit I am studying right now is chemical systems in equilibrium and I cannot answer one of the questions. If someone can help out that would be great Question: If 10.02 mL of 0.100...

K copper? [ 2 Answers ]

I'd be grateful to know if ya`ll kin tell me if... k type copper pipe will take open flame heating, enough to heat a circulating oil,to 400 degrees C

A/C not cooling, Small Copper pipe COLD and Large Copper pipe room temp. [ 4 Answers ]

I just moved into a newly constructed townhome and the a/c units are of course new. The A/c is not cooling at all. The machine inside turns on as well as the one outside. The inside A/C makes a strange sucking sound kind of like if you were sipping something out of a cup with a straw and you ran...

Copper [ 2 Answers ]

Why is copper the best heat conductor?

View more questions Search