Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GloriaWebb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2012, 05:23 PM
    How long do a traffic ticket no show stay on your record after the judge dismissed
    I have a traffic in another state did no go court have it reset Have a license suspense went to court and the judge dismissed the case will it stay on my driving record
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 10, 2012, 05:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by GloriaWebb View Post
    I have a traffic in another state did no go court have it reset Have a license suspense went to court and the judge dismissed the case will it stay on my driving record
    And where would these be? Since I'm sure you are aware each state determines what this would be.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 10, 2012, 07:36 PM
    Boy GloriaWebb.. I see you are a particularly RUDE SOB as well as just being plain ignorant.

Screw you since you are intelectually incapible of grasping the site rules you broke, allong with your complete lack of common sense or respect.

Take your NOT helpful and ram it up your butt.

Idiot.

NOBODY should answer you since you are so RUDE to people who answer your questions.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 10, 2012, 08:00 PM
    I could tell you in general but to be honest, you were asked a very good question, this is how it works, you give a question so vague no one can answer, we ask for follow up and you give follow up..

Ok in one location it stays on there forever. Hope that helps, if you live in that one place.

No expect is going to even try and help you, if you give negative rating for someone asking you for more info.

It is totally rude and very bad site manners.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does a bogus charge that was dismissed stay on your record forever? [ 4 Answers ]

Two years ago I had been dating a girl for two years. I found out through a mis-sent email that she was cheating on me. I knew the person and I knew she was at his house at the time, so I went over there to ask what was going on. I didn't know which apmt was his, so I waited in the parking lot and...

The judge dismissed my case because the plaintiff didn't show up [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, if there someone here knows about the law of the small claim please answer my few question regarding to my case. On Mar. 2, I appeared to the small claim and the plaintiff didn't show up and the judge dismissed the case and he said I won because the plaintiff didn't show and now they asked...

How long do charges stay on your record? [ 10 Answers ]

I would like to know if you were charged and found guilty of charges such as theft, assault, selling drugs, gun possession and more, but you were given bail and bailed out and later on the charges were dropped or cleared, would they still be on your record? For example, if a cop asked for your...

Speeding ticket wrong date to appear before judge on ticket? [ 9 Answers ]

Got a speeding ticket with the wrong date to appear before the judge. The date I received the ticket was 12-19-10 and the date to appear on or before is 1-12-10. Can it be dismissed?

View more questions Search