Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mugenhikari Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2012, 12:50 PM
    An old movie from childhood
    Ok, so for a while now I've been looking for the title of an old movie. I can only remember a few scenes from said movie, in one of the scenes it's a little frog working with his dad when suddenly these Lobster gangsters come. Then the father tries to fend them off but dies. The next scene is with a frog princess with her father and how her father doesn't want her hangin with the little from the last scene. And that's all I can remember. Can anyone tell me the title? It would be from like the 1990's
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 10, 2012, 06:31 PM
    Possibly The Brave Frog

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old Childhood Movie [ 1 Answers ]

I cannot think of the name of this movie from my childhood. It was made before 1994 but I don't know when. I can barely remember it but the cinematography was similar to that of the old Alice in Wonderland TV show or the Muppets where there were actors and people and actors as costumed fantastical...

Movie from my childhood [ 7 Answers ]

When I was younger I remember watching this film. It wasn't a scary film but it had in it this mask (I think) that was all pure white and looked like a baby's face. This used to scare me and I would quite like to know what film this was from By the way it wasn't from child's play Please help...

Childhood movie [ 1 Answers ]

I used to rent a movie over and over again about dolls that came to life and went through a mirror in the bedroom they where in, they would go to a magical place and the was a wicked witch and they had to eat red berries or something My memory is sketchy about it but I know one of the dolls got...

Childhood movie [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie that I use to watch when I was younger and it was about a gnome or a troll or something that left his house one day on a quest. I'm not sure if it was by choice or not. I think maybe he had a visitor. He ended up having to slay a dragon. Or maybe he was the dragon and he had a...

View more questions Search