Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amberjack00 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2012, 11:37 AM
    Can you request validation of a judgment
    Default judgment given to plaintiff against me in 2006.
    Haven't heard a word about this judgment until last week.
    Judgment is not on my credit report.
    Not sure how a credit card of 2-3 thousand dollars became over $13,000
    The letter from the attorney last week was sent normal mail.
    Should I fax or send a certified demand letter to the attorney requesting validation of the judgment.
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2012, 05:03 PM
    A judgment can be view at the court that issued it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I request for Validation of debt? Can I still do so after the 30 day expiratio [ 5 Answers ]

Should I request for Validation of debt? Can I still do so after the 30 day expiration? I just learned about this and have the 30 days expired. This is all on Credit Card Debt and the notices are from Debt Collector/ and or Lawyers that are debt collectors. I'm afraid if I request validation of...

Request for Validation.someone respond [ 4 Answers ]

I have read all of the debt validation information. I sent a letter requesting debt validation, in response all the creditors sent was a copy of the move out statement, no signatures provided. All it states is the original amount owed with my fiancé, her ex and their friend names typed in the...

Length of time to request a validation of debt [ 1 Answers ]

I looked at my credit report recently and saw a couple of negative items on my report. I sent the collection agencies a request for validation the debt. They responded back that it was past the 30 days that I was allowed to respond and that they will keep contacting me about the debt and keep it...

View more questions Search