Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    evelynlee628 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2012, 11:25 AM
    Different approaches in performance management
    1. Define performance management – objectives – process: people approaches [ability of people, relationship, skill of competency]; process approaches [method, coming the right method, job design, organization structure, documentation] – the different between the performance management and performance appraisal – type of performance management techniques: downward, 360 degrees. Step of performance management [performance appraisal part of PM]: MBO,
    2. Conclusion: performance management cannot exist in isolation, it can exist in integrated to the other HR strategy – then explain, how? – must be horizontal fit: training and development, rewards, career planning, HRP, R&S [vertical fit, fit with business strategy]. Performance appraisal cannot study alone, must with vertical or horizontal to fit overall objective.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 10, 2012, 12:33 PM
    Please refer to this announcement
    Do not simply retype or paste a question from your book or study material

We won't do your homework questions for you.
    You were given the assignment for you to learn.

If you come up with your own answer and post it for us to critique that is within reason.

If you have some SPECIFIC questions that you couldn't find or didn't understand, we may help with that.
    But this is your assignment, so show us you have at least attempted to complete it on your own.
    evelynlee628 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2012, 02:49 AM
    Not really copy paste, is I implicate what lecture want me to write... and I did write some answer on the question, did I?
    Basically I was confuse with the process and the steps..
    The others I was done..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Approaches to deviance [ 1 Answers ]

Define the three sociological approaches to deviance

Dissertaion Topic 'Performance Management' [ 10 Answers ]

Hi guys, I am currently undertaking a Msc in Human Resource Management, and about to embark on my dissertation. I am thinking about doing it on performance management, but can not think of a topic to start me off. The dissertation has tobe based on my organisation, which is in the voluntary...

Management Tools to Assess Health & Performance [ 1 Answers ]

What are the management tools that you will use to make a thorough assessment about the health and performance of this company?(Krispy Kreme Doughnuts) What are the most important managerial and financial accounting skills needed for your assessment? Thanks Again, JBs Femme

View more questions Search