Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zikiah4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2012, 10:38 AM
    Anyone want to be my foster parent?
    I've had a foster mom for a week and I hate it. Everyday all day if I'm not at school, I'm with her. I have NO personal space. She don't trust me in her house alone for more than a minute. I am very stressed out. I will be 16 in 11 days. I am in Henrico, VA.

Check out some similar questions!

How Can I Convince My Parent To Foster? [ 2 Answers ]

So my dad and mum are divorced and I live with my mum. My brother is 15 , I'm 13 and my little sister is 11 ( they live with my mum also ). I think my mum seems a little lonely cause we all go off to school for the day and there is no one at home after she has finished work ( we have after-school...

Interested in being a foster parent [ 3 Answers ]

I am interested in being a foster parent.I do not have good credit will this stop me?:):)

Becoming a foster parent [ 2 Answers ]

I'm about to be a foster parent, and I really thank that I will be a good foster mom, and just hope I'm not making a big mistake

Becoming a foster parent [ 5 Answers ]

I THINK this is the right spot for this queston.. My husband and I are looking into being a foster home. Does anyone know the requirements in Arizona? And what we have to do to become a foster famly?

I am trying to become a licensed Foster Parent in Texas [ 1 Answers ]

After undergoing a fingerprint analysis, to be approved as a licensed Foster Parent in the state of Texas, it came back Criminal Intent in the state of Pennsylvania. Upon trying to obtain a copy of my record to explain that it was nothing to do with bodily harm however all records were destroyed...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.