Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Noamz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2012, 09:49 AM
    How old are Bobby and George
    Bobby and George form a team together. Bobby is as old as George will be when Bobby is twice as old as George was when Bobby was half as old as the sum of their current ages. George is as old as Bobby was when George was half as old ashe will become over the next ten years. How old are Bobby and George

Check out some similar questions!

80's movie bobby tuttle please! [ 4 Answers ]

I remember in this movie, one child called bobby tutle, maybe 12 or 14 years old, liked to play football and one day entered in a structure like piramyd with his uniform, this structure was in his bedroom and went to the past, at Pharaoh's age to be precise. But I don't remember what is the movie...

Prayers for Bobby-Cure for gayness? NOT [ 15 Answers ]

I just saw a commercial about a Lifetime movie called "Prayers for Bobby". It is about a deeply conservative woman and her gay son. She winds up being an advocate for gay and lesbian youths after her son is driven into a deep depression from his families disapproval and attempts to "cure" him of...

Bobby Jindal Inauguration address [ 1 Answers ]

Bobby Jindal is the new Governor of the State of Lousiana (home of New Orleans) Here is an excerpt of his Inauguration Speech : Baton Rouge Television Weather News Louisiana Sports Health Recipes Events WAFB CBS Programming Mississippi Bobby Jindal Inaugural Address I think the State of...

Bobby hurley rockie card [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know how much my Bobby Hurley rookie card is. It's a sky box card. I also have his duke college card which is a American sports card

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.