Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    myjoey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2012, 07:41 AM
    Derogatory Statement
    Is it a derogatory statement if in a meeting you were ask if you had to wear a t-shirt under your shirt, I answered that I did not wear a t-shirt under mine, a male member of the group yelled out "you probably don't wear a bra either.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

May 10, 2012, 07:50 AM
    I would call that comment rude and demeaning - and bordering on sexual harassment.

I hope that the Manager in charge of the meeting chastised the person for making that comment.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 11, 2012, 07:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by myjoey View Post
    Is it a derogatory statement if in a meeting you were ask if you had to wear a t-shirt under your shirt, I answered that I did not wear a t-shirt under mine, a male member of the group yelled out "you probably don't wear a bra either.
    Hello my:

Sure it is. Write the leader of the meeting a certified letter DEMANDING an apology from the participant, AND the leader for letting it happen.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can one derogatory statement be considered slander? [ 3 Answers ]

Could I be sued by my employer for making a derogatory comment about her to a co-worker? Apparently some colleagues were in earshot and reported this to my boss. She had them write statements about what I said. I was called into a meeting where she tried to get me to admit to it and then asked me...

Why is this listed under derogatory trade line? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a newbie, so be kind. I recently got a copy of my credit report. I had a car loan that I paid faithfully for 4 years... except I was 30 days late on one month when I switched banks and the payment didn't go through, but I quickly fixed it. On my credit report, it's listed under derogatory...

Why my boyfriend call me derogatory way while having sex? [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I have small confusions.. I have boyfriend who really loves me, but has happened once during sex, he asked me if he can call me in a bad ways.. like S**t or etc. I got ofended and I took this question so derogatory in that moment. ***, if somebody can explane me this situation if I have right...

Derogatory trade information [ 1 Answers ]

I received a loan denial with "Current derogatory trade information on credit bureau" listed. What does this mean and what can I do to remove it?

View more questions Search