Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chevy_gurl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2012, 12:25 AM
    Movie from my childhood
    I don't remember much except it was a young teen maybe and she went on an adventure to restore the colors in her dress, maybe rainbow colors? I was pretty young and only remember it vaguely . If anyone can help
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 10, 2012, 06:04 PM
    Wee Sing in Sillyville?
    YouTube

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Childhood Movie [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: okay so I watched it when I was very young, it starts with real kids that go into this other world and turn into cartoons and they have to stop this evil woman who wants to steal this fountain of youth thing. . Yeah and that's all I remember.. . Please help. . Its driving me nuts.

Childhood movie? [ 2 Answers ]

All right I don't remember much and this very well could have just been a dream but I still want to know if it was really a movie. I can not even remember if this was animated or what year it came out The beginning has a door of some sort that has a black ooze escaping from it. It will destroy...

My childhood movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all. I'm looking for a kids movie which was probably made in the 1980's. I recall it being played on UK TV around christmas time in the early 1990's. It was a children's fantasy/adventure film and all I can remember are small parts. Anyway, The main character is a young boy. Durin his...

A movie from my childhood [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I'm 18 years old and I'm looking for a movie from my childhood (round 6 years or more ago). I don't know the name of the movie and the little that I remember is about building a big watch, which made the time passing by faster than usual. At the end the clock was broken and there was a happy...

Childhood movie [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie that I use to watch when I was younger and it was about a gnome or a troll or something that left his house one day on a quest. I'm not sure if it was by choice or not. I think maybe he had a visitor. He ended up having to slay a dragon. Or maybe he was the dragon and he had a...

View more questions Search