Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gazzalaa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2012, 10:30 PM
    Can I pursue kathak dance??
    Hello,
    I have been pursuing dance with a lady teacher admist a completely only ladies environment for 3 yrs. About a year ago... I converted to islam and got married. My husband was completely aware about my liking towards dance, but now when I want to continue it... he is completely against it.
    As a lady I know that it can go up to a worse extent and can be obscene and unethical as per islam. But maintaining my hijab if I want to continue it with only ladies environment can I?
    Please help.

Check out some similar questions!

African Dance & Dance Therapy... is over 40 too old to learn and teach? [ 0 Answers ]

Peace! I'm 41 and in great physical health. I used to dance regularly, but after having children (three... two teenager and a toddler) I stopped for over ten years. After taking classes here locally, I was asked to teach because of my skills. I'm also into to energy healing and want to...

Dance Studios - more empahsis on dance or business [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question regarding dance studios. I would like a sincere answer from someone who either owns or knows someone well who does own their own dance studio. It has been my experience that studios will put more emphasis on business rather than dance. The reason for this is I have seen good...

What dance dance revolutiondo I buy for PS2. [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: there are so many different dance dance revolutions for ps2 that I don't now what one to buy?I want to know witch one is the best.

DDR Dance Dance Revolution question [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question regarding DDR but first let me set the stage for my knowledge and expectations. First, I'm no gamer by ANY stretch of the imagination. I played Zork in College and once in a blue moon I'll play frogger. But if I'm interested in something I usually try not to let cost get in...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.