Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laurabrockett Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2012, 06:37 PM
    What should I charge to paint 3 bedroom ceilings totaling 538 square feet
    3 bedroom ceilings 1 hall ceiling total 538 square foot 1 coat they have the paint. Not sure how to bid this Iowa resedents. Pretty smooth surface. C ft ceiling.. walls already done...
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2012, 05:34 AM
    That depends on how much u want to make on job. There are too many variables to set a price. Covering of furniture and floors. Height of ceiling. Type of paint. Patching cracks. These are just a few things to look at.

It also depends on how bad u want the job.

Chuck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I charge a fix rate or charge by the square ft to paint a house exterior. [ 1 Answers ]

Should I charge a fix rate or charge by the square foot to paint the exterior of a home around 2000 square feet?

Cost to paint 92,000 square feet exterior [ 2 Answers ]

A warehouse type building will be prepped, pressure cleaned and painted white main color and blue trim. It is 92,000 for sure under air. Want to give the a rock bottom low price but done want to cut my toes off because it will need over 4oo gallons of paint.

Cost to paint ceilings 750 square feet [ 1 Answers ]

I was just given a quote of $1,200.00 to paint about 800 sq feet of ceilings in out home. This included 2 bedroom ceilings, 2 porch ceilings and 1 bathroom ceiling. This quote also includes Benjamin Moore paint (flat and then eggshell for the bathroom) plus patch up work for any nail pops etc....

Charge for a project 12,450 square feet. [ 2 Answers ]

How to charge for project for a 12,450 square feet.

Charge per square feet drywall [ 1 Answers ]

How much to charge per square feet of drywall hanging and taping in santa cruz county California

View more questions Search