Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lvg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2012, 03:37 PM
    Need movie title, vague discription, wartime, nurse, older movie, possibly 80's
    The scene I remember the best is her running out of the nursing shack armed with a shotgun, yelling something like "leave him alone" (referring to the soldier she fell in love with while caring for him) and shooting at the cars that are driving away from said shack. It is wintertime, snow is knee deep and the road the cars are driving off is bordered with stone walls about 1 meter tall.

I know it is a classic movie, I do not remember if it was in color or not. Please help me find the title of this movie! I remember liking it a lot and I would love to see it again.
    Nemoniente Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2012, 03:42 PM
    The English Patient

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Trying to find a movie title. Very vague info, 80's movie [ 5 Answers ]

Ok... I only have a few images from the movie stuck n my head and am going nuts trying to remember the title... ... blonde girl lying on the bed with long curly or crimped hair ... guy in recliner, upset, gets a call and takes 2 rottweilers with him ... guy soots roach or bug on wall with a...

Need a movie title~ vague discription [ 2 Answers ]

ok, so ... its about a man, who (i dont know why) kidnapes this lady with a candybar. then starts to drive to mexico. the entire movie they are in the car driving... they fall in love... and she helps him escape from her father and they live in mexico ... happily ever after... ...ive tryed to...

View more questions Search