Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aallyah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2012, 12:28 PM
    Should teenage girls get birth control without their parents permission?
    Should teenage girls around the age 14 and older get birth control without their parents knowing but their doctors do know?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 9, 2012, 12:33 PM
    All depends on local laws and regulations, but if they are under the age of consent then NO.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Causes of headaches in teenage girls [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 17 year old girl and get headachs everyday. Sometimes I can't stand to have the lights on or enyone talking to me. They seem to get worse if I'm angry, or sad, or just stressed. I'm an ap student and a jr in high school and have nightmares for weeks before finals or big tests. I also have...

What causes headaches in teenage girls [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 17 year old girl who wakes up and goes to sleep with bad headaches. The headaches eventually turn into migranes within a few days. Medicine doesn't work and I eat and sleep fine and I'm perfectly healthy. What could be the cause of these headaches?

Is it possible to get birth control without telling my parents? [ 3 Answers ]

I am not sexually active. I want birth control to help ease my flow in my period. I have very painful cramps every month and I'm tired of it.

Taken off birth control, possibly conceived, back on birth control? [ 9 Answers ]

So, the day my period ended I ended up having unprotected sex, and a week later started feeling really sick to my stomach, I could smell everything, I had horrible headaches, I couldn't find anything I wanted to eat, I was moody all the time, all the typical signs, except no missed period. I took a...

Headaches in teenage girls [ 7 Answers ]

If my teenage girl is not getting enough sleep could it cause headaches? She only sleeps about 7 hours a night and sometimes less than that.

View more questions Search