Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xdavidx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2012, 10:25 AM
    Honeywell boiler zone valve
    I have my expansion tank replaced as it was full of water. There was heat for a few days and then there was no heat. . The plumber came back and replaced my zone valve model V8043G1018 and the plumber asked what temp. do I like the room temp. at? I replied 20 degrees C. I was not there to see him do it but I think he adjusted the room thermostat ( this is my guess). There was heat for a few days, then there was no heat. Now, the boiler does not fire up even when I adjust my thermostat to 30 degrees C. What is the problem?

Check out some similar questions!

How to replace boiler{ Honeywell} zone valve [ 6 Answers ]

Honeywell 40004850-001 isn't working. The lever to manually open valve freely moves back and forth. What do I need to do to replace this valve?

Honeywell zone valve [ 1 Answers ]

What does the "manual" position of the Honeywell 4000 4850 001 zone valve do? Does it by pass the thermostat and not operate the valve so that the valve stays closed all the time?

Honeywell zone valve [ 1 Answers ]

The valve does not open when I call for heat. The manual lever is stuck in one position and I am unable to move it in any direction. I have an older style valve which I suspect I have to replace. Will the new motorized valve mount to the old body or do I have to replace the body as well?

I have a weil-mclain boiler. The zone valve opens but no heat in zone. What do I do? [ 1 Answers ]

Have replaced the zone valve actuator, but it doesn't seem to be fixing the problem. What else can I do?

Zone Valve Switch not Sending Signal to Boiler [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 3-zone system. Two area heating and one hot water. The zone valves are honeywell V8043E1012. The area heating zones work fine. The hot water zone valve receives signal from thermostat OK and opens The water flow valve. However, the boiler and circulator do not receive the signal to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.