Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    survivorr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2012, 04:18 AM
    Why can't I stop thinking about him?
    There's a guy at my college, we used to talk over a year now. He came first and introduced himself to me and from that time he was always talking to me. I didn't want to encourage him either for a relationship or friendship cause I know I can't do any of these two because of the situation in my life. He asked me about three times to be with him like girlfriend and boyfriend but I always turned him down. I think he realized that I am weird so he stopped talking to me from the summer and also for me he deleted his Facebook account and changed his YouTube account. Last semester we had one subject together he was acting like I wasn't there so did I but sometimes he was holding the door for me to pass and staring at me in class but I was pretty sure that he was staring with that hateful look like he was about to kill me. In the exam alk of a sudden cause of a mistake of the professors they told me to sit behind him. I was shocked and couldn't focus on my exam and when the teacher gave him the paper to give it to me he told me "good luck" without looking at me. Now after about 5 months he made a fb account again and uploaded his videos on YouTube again. He comes at different hours at college than me so I can't see him but I can't stop stalking his fb and I saw that he shared some songs that we used to talk about and felt so together... He isn't a good looking guy that you will say wow she likes him for the looks but I like him and I wish he would talk to me even though he told me I'm weird. Sometimes I don't want to like him and I get hurt when I see pictures of him hanging out with other girls. We never went out and we only talked through Facebook and skype and at college sometimes. I don't understand what am I going through. Why can't I just forget him? Like we never talked though I just wish he is feeling the same way and sometimes I wish he find a way to communicate with me cause I don't think that I will ever talk to him cause I will feel like in disturbing him...
    Any comments and advices are acceptable

Check out some similar questions!

Can't stop thinking about my ex [ 4 Answers ]

I broke with my ex in feb 2010 and sense dic. I can't stop thinking about him and now I am with another guy but its not the same and every day I think about my ex and I regret breaking up with him... some advices please!

Can't stop thinking about her! [ 22 Answers ]

I was with my ex for over four years. A month ago she decided to tell me she no longer loves me and it was over! We have 2 boys. She will only let me see them at the weekends. I've tried to moved on but I cant! Ive been txting her, emailing her ringing er and even set her a letter. All of this...

I can't stop thinking about him [ 5 Answers ]

He's the first thought I have when I wake up. He lives in another town and he's working at a job 7 days a week for 12 hours a day. I never see him. And he wants to come see me but he hasn't called.:confused:

I can't stop thinking about her? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm stuck. I don't know what to do. Why is this happening to me. Everyday I wish I could scream at her so that she could see what she does to me. Here's the story, I recently just moved and I'm in a new school, in a new state, senior year of high school. You would think things are already bad...

Why can't I stop thinking about my ex? [ 2 Answers ]

Please disregard

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.