Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zoe3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2012, 03:42 AM
    I need to do some wind calcs for a inflatable outdoor stage cover?
    I need to produce some wind calculations for an outdoor stage cover for a music event. How would I calculate this? Any ideas?

Check out some similar questions!

Wind load calcs. [ 0 Answers ]

wind load calculation with winds of 120 mph. the building is a garage 22ft 8 inches x 22ft 8 inches, about 516 sq. ft. 3-12 roof pitch

Can you completely cover a two stage heat pump with a tarp during the winter? [ 2 Answers ]

We live in Minnesota and my husband completely covered our heat pump to keep the snow off it. Can this be good?

Two stage vs single stage heat pump compressors- How much energy does a 2 stage save? [ 1 Answers ]

I am comparing 5 ton heat pumps; some with 2 stage compressors and some with single. Does the two stage really save that much energy when on a 5 ton compressor? Is it worth an extra $1200?

Our car door was damaged when it was forced open by wind. Does insurance cover this? [ 1 Answers ]

During a very windy day, our car door was opened very quickly due to the wind. This resulted in damage to the door hinges, door check device and also put a small dent in the front fender panel. The door can't open properly now. Is this covered by insurance?

Hvac1000: Or ing stage relays (multi-stage stats to single stage) [ 1 Answers ]

Would you agree that you can and should OR the outputs of say a 2 stage heating stat to make it a single stage? OR means connect the outputs together. Example: Connect W and W2 to create a single stage stat. I'm under the impression that either W1 or W2 is activated and not both and that this...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.