Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    garimasiwach Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2012, 12:13 AM
    Private Property
    Hi, I am trying to find out when were the first property rights assigned legally. I am working on the history of the concept of private property. Can anybody refer me to the appropriate answer/reference. Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

Accident on Private Property [ 6 Answers ]

I was involved in a car accident when I was visiting another persons house. Someone backed out of the garage and hit my car that was parked in the drive. I was on there property so they are telllin me its my fault. We didn't contact the police because I thought we were all friends and we could...

Tickets on private property [ 1 Answers ]

Although my case is done and over (dismissed, not guilty), I just thought of something as I was looking through my paperwork... I didn't think police could give a traffic ticket on private property? What are the basic guidelines/rules of this issue? I was given a regular traffic ticket (from an...

SC Private Property Accident Directed by Property owner personnel [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, Here is my question and some back ground information. I was on private property when there was a medical emergency in progress. There were no signs, no alert, and no sirens. I was not aware of the situation. A person in uniform was blocking the property's exit and starts directing me...

Private property. Whose at fault? [ 4 Answers ]

On Friday, May 9 I drove to work and left my car in their parking lot (private property). When I left work I entered my car from the front so I did not notice the back of the car and then drove directly home. I got out of the car and walked past my car at home and immediately noticed that someone...

No insurance on private property. [ 1 Answers ]

I rented a moving truck, at time of rental I purchased insurance through the rental agency. I was involved in an accident at a gas station in Ohio. I was making a right turn out of the station and I had my right turn signal on. This guy pulls up on my right side, in my blind spot. I did not see...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.