Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kbraunz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2012, 10:15 PM
    Can't think of this movie, Disney movie (I want to say its called the boogie man?)
    OK so it was on TV like maybe 5 years ago, there's a kid who has either an imaginary friend or something, it's a black guy with an earring. And something the kid does turns the black guy into the boogie man and they all end up in a world under the kids bed where monsters live or something. HELP I need to know
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 9, 2012, 06:06 AM
    Don't Look Under the Bed
    moviehelp25 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2013, 03:01 PM
    Little Monsters
    StreetRat Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Oct 23, 2013, 01:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by moviehelp25 View Post
    Little Monsters
    Definitely not the 1989 version with Fred Savage and Howie Mandel. Story line is considerably different.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the disney halloween movie called from late 80s/ early 90s? [ 1 Answers ]

All I can remember is that a man was turned into a statue by a witch and I think the man was the dad or uncle of the main character. After that the boy has to help his dad/uncle so he goes to find the witch (who I'm pretty sure is blonde). PLEASE HELP ME FIGURE IT OUT!

What was this old disney movie called? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I was just laying in bed watching an OLD power rangers movie from '95. It triggerd something and I rememberd a movie from the '90's. It was about a boy, he was kind of nerdy I guess(don't remember), little brown haired boy, and I remember he got into like... A robot/alien suit, and the suit...

Cannot remember what this disney movie is called [ 1 Answers ]

It is about a puppy that is abandoned and is rescued by some forest animals. Uhh. One line in the movie is where the pup is not moving and the animals touch his nose and say '' his nose is cold and wet, he's all right''. Bt I really cannont remember the movie and it will bug me until I no what it...

Trying to locate the Disney movie from 1959 entitled A Storm Called Maria [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to locate the one hour Disney movie that was made in 1959, entitled, "A Storm Called Maria." Do you know where I can get a copy of this movie on DVD or Video? Or is there a place on the internet where I can watch it? Thank You,

View more questions Search