Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saki miyagi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2012, 08:49 PM
    Quick questions for a paleontologist!
    Q. How many years of experience do you have in this career?

Q. Is there a lot o field work involved in this job?

Q. Is it competitive/ difficult to become a Paleontologist?

Q. How stable is the job of a Paleontologist?

Q. Would you say there is less or more job opportunities available today in the Paleontology field?

Q. How many years of College are recommended?

Q. How many hours and days do you work a week?

Q. What is the typical salary for a Paleontologist?

Q. What made you want to become a Paleontologist?

Q. What do you enjoy most about your job in this field?

Check out some similar questions!

Ask a paleontologist [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, Here is my question: Are the hind legs and feet of a crocodile similar to those of a chicken.. . And is the similarity one way that paleontologists relate the crocodile and the chicken to the dinosaurs (T-rex to be specific)? In other words, if a crocodile were somehow able to stand on...

Quick questions [ 5 Answers ]

I had a couple of general questions: What is an interface? What role do interfaces play in GUI-based applications? Your help would be apprecitated. Thanks!

2 quick questions from a military fianc? [ 6 Answers ]

My first question is: What is president-elect Obama going to do with the troops once he takes office? I've heard that he's been wishy-washy about bringing them home, but I'm not sure. My second question is: My Marine will be deployed to Iraq/more likely Afghanistan in April. I have MANY friends...

Quick respose my interview questions needed [ 2 Answers ]

Hi can someone help me find answer to questions below I am gong for an interview for a tellers positions on Monday help Why do you think our company should hire u? Tell me about yourself. What will you contribute to the company if we hire u . What are your hobbies. How would you handle an...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.