Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stardustpanther Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2012, 06:30 PM
    Is it wrong?
    Is it wrong that I want to be gay? I mean - I'm female but I keep wishing I could die and be reborn a male baby - gay. Is it wrong? The feeling seems to keep coming up.
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2012, 07:58 PM
    Wrong how?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 8, 2012, 08:31 PM
    Do you wish you were a straight male or a gay male? Are you thinking males have more power in this society and more freedom and more choices than females do?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 8, 2012, 09:00 PM
    So you want a sex change to become a gay man ? You feel you are a man in a women's body? Are you attracted to men or women?
    WisperWill70 Posts: 277, Reputation: 84

May 9, 2012, 08:55 AM
    There's nothing wrong with you. If you feel gay or if you feel transgendered or both! Remember that gender identity (your concept of what gender you are, what you "feel" like) and your sexuality/sexual orientation are two different things. A transgender female (born a male) might prefer females and live as a lesbian, prefer men and live as a heterosexual or be open to relationships with either. Same for those born female who feel like they are really "male" on the inside. They may be gay, straight, bisexual or questioning. If you are having thoughts about being a male, your "gender identity" may be changing! If you're asking if it's wrong to feel like a gay male (born as a female) or if it's wrong to wish to be a man and be with women -- NO! There's nothing "wrong" with that ! -- and while people on the outside can tell you right and wrong you have to decide that in your own heart ;)
    twiggylondon Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2012, 06:00 PM
    Hey, there is nothing wrong with that. U can start by taking little steps towards making that happen. You don't have to have a full sex change. Try and see the good in what you have now and how you can ke it better.
    The world is a strange place. We all don't get what we want but we try and make things happen for us. Have you tried channging your cloths from female to male.
    There are hotlines out there of people who can help you talk through things.
    And make sure that you are not being bullied over it.
    People can be very mean and if they are find a way of telling someone you can trust to help you through with this.
    Try and not be afraid. Life will get better.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 11, 2012, 06:07 PM
    There's nothing wrong with you.

If you feel that you're meant to be male, then there are options. Sadly, those options aren't as easy as going to the hospital, saying "I want to be a man", and then having it done.

If you really want to be male, after being born female, then you're looking at years of not only therapy, but operations (after years of psychological evaluations) before this happens.

Doctors that perform sex changes don't do it without making sure it's what you want. That can take time.

The operations aren't all done at once. It can take many years to completely transform you into a male.

So you really have to decide if this is what you want. Also, you'll have to start saving to pay for it, because sadly, it's not free. It will cost a lot of money.

I do wish you the best, and I hope that you can find the skin that you can be comfortable in. But I have to say again, there's nothing wrong with you. Nothing at all!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wrong person or wrong time? [ 2 Answers ]

I was in a relationship with a guy that was perfect in every way; not just on a paper way, but in an ideals on life, type of person way. If anyone would ever ask me what I wanted in a guy, I would describe him in every way. We'd been seeing each other for a year, most weekends, met each others...

Explain what is wrong and why it is wrong: [ 2 Answers ]

The UN declared that the world's six-billionth inhabitant was born on 10-12-1999 in Bosnia. Don't discuss what is not said. Discuss what is said.

Baby Mama Drama & Was I Wrong, & Was My Boyfriend Wrong? [ 31 Answers ]

3 threads merged and edited baby mama drama, all messed up! Ok, Me and my boyfriend started going together on August 1st 2007, on September 27th 2007 the girl he dealt with before we got together called him and told him she was pregnant and that the baby might be his but she didn't know if...

I need some one to tell me what's wrong and if any thing is wrong [ 12 Answers ]

My Partner And Me Have Been Having Sex For A Year Already But For 3 Months He Has Done It With Out A Condom And I Have Not Gotten Pregnant And We Really Want To Be Parents. What Is Wrong?:(

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

View more questions Search