Mattjohnson95 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2012, 03:34 PM
    Do I have real siblings
    Who am I where am I really from and do I have a sister
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

May 8, 2012, 05:20 PM
    Do you have IMAGINARY siblings?

We cannot possibly answer these questions for you. It sounds like you should be having a conversation with your parents instead.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 8, 2012, 05:21 PM
    Based on the info you gave, it's anyone's guess. We're not psychics.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 8, 2012, 05:46 PM
    Ask your mom and dad they are the only ones who knows
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 9, 2012, 08:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattjohnson95 View Post
    Who am I where am I really from and do I have a sister

Why are these questions on your mind?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Custody of siblings. [ 12 Answers ]

I have 7 siblings. 5 of which are still living at home ranging from the ages of 3-14. For about 17 years now their Father (my stepfather) has abused the children frequently. Leaving scars and bruises that blast for weeks. The latest anger out burst left my 5 year old brother with bruised ribs. My...

Looking for siblings [ 1 Answers ]

I know my birth mother's name was eirwen viola hall, she had two children one boy an agirl who became a nurse. Her sister lived at coppice rise macclesfield cheshire, sk11 7ry . An was named as eileen thompson , about 13 years ago, 1997,my mother I was told lived in preston, 13 years ago, I would...

Adopting my siblings [ 1 Answers ]

My mother died recently leaving behind me and my four siblings. I am 25 and have a stable home with my fiancé. Our father left when I was 14 and has not been in contact since. My siblings (three boys and a girl) have been placed with me and my fiancé temporarily. What are my rights regarding...

Custody of my siblings [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm in the uk and just wanted to ask if it is possible for me to get full custody of my sister and my mums unborn child as she doesn't know the father to either of them and I already look after my sister 24/7 and my sister even calls me mum and my boyfriend dad and my son bro and I'm having...

2 siblings won't agree to sell home owned jointly by 4 siblings [ 1 Answers ]

I am one of 4 siblings who co-own a lake home that we received from our mother. Two siblings need to sell their share of the property to raise cash, and two siblings refuse to sell the property or buy out the two who wish to sell. Do the two who need to sell their share of the property have any...

View more questions Search